Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Wasted festival next month San Bernardino

  1. #11
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You can still go, thats just the requirements for having a team. If you wanted to have a team, they'd probably work with a snowboarding company, but you dont have to be on a team to take part of the event. Hanging out in the bowling alley while others bowl is free.
    So yea, we should hang out..I'll show you around if you'd like.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member sean13ducks's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    another option on PRB is to sponsor.
    last year STORM BOWLING was one of the sponsors.
    they have a couple differant pkgs available.
    being a sponsor got us the tix/passes to all the events.
    you REALLY don't wanna miss 540 punkers bowling(some drunk,some not some completely trashed all really cool and having fun)
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member rmavis's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Damn, hope I do get to see them play one day. I'll keep Saturday/Sunday night open for sure. Hopefully it doesn't start till a little later in the evening though. I think eveyone would kill me if I left set up to go have fun!

    I'm trying to persuade my friends to go to Viva and Hoot this next year. I think I'm on a rampage lately, I feel like I have been missing out on allot of things!

    Got my fingers crossed! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well they bowl kinda late on Saturday, so try to make it by to catch the end of it, its a sight to see. I dont think that Youth Brigade will ever play, just cuz they are getting wasted, bowling, and running the event....but you never know. Manic always plays the Sunday night awards party, which is alot of fun, so keep Sunday open.
    Social D played the night before the kick off for Viva Las Vegas last year, so that was kinda cool, I went up a day earlier to see them in Vegas. I got to hang out with Erika and Brent that night. It was so much fun!!
    ....maybe they will add more Vegas dates...cross your fingers! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •